SleepyCast Animated - Grandma Zach SleepyCast Animated - Grandma Zach

I haven't done a review in years but I remember when you got popular from the "wii are sold out" that came out years ago, half of the animators I used to follow do not even make animations anymore so it was nice to see something made by you. The animation was very well drawn and it enhanced the audio from the podcast. Your animation skills have come a long way.

Retarded Animal Babies 23 Retarded Animal Babies 23

Good

The animation was good, but this is so true about marrying a whore.

GaGa Love Orgy GaGa Love Orgy

Just wonderful

I enjoyed it and think this should be on the front page. This is truly a masterpiece. I am so jealous of you're flash skills :3

JambaIaya responds:

Go post this shit on livejournal.

Silent Hill Menu Silent Hill Menu

Very nice

Even after reading the description I still was surprised it did not play, not because I am stupid, but because the menu was done so well I wanted to believe it was done. This flash would of been a really good on if it was finished. The art style suited the theme and the menu was very flashy and professional

Fro responds:

Thank you. I wish it was finished as well.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Another good flash

I particularly love you're work and see that you have skill to make a more serious flash then you usually do. It is relatively short but I think I know the reason why she licked the pole. You said the sign on the pole said lick-1 wish. Well she wished for that boy and he showed up to help he out that's why she kissed him. I could be wrong however just saying how the story was conveyed to me. The animation was great, and so was the art. You seem to keep improving you're skills with every flash you submit.

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

A nice change of pace

Well from this I expected hank in this but I think it's better you started with new characters instead. Once again you don't dissapoint the animation was spot on except it seemed somewhat slowed. The art was good as always and the story was alright although in the next one I am sure you will clear things up and convey it better. Overall nice job on this and I look forward to the next one.

left4dead 2: the bad ad left4dead 2: the bad ad

Alright

It was a decent animation and the art was good. It was to short but was funny. I agree the chargers are pussies and take two hits from melee weapons and then die.

Dick Neck: O Trailer Dick Neck: O Trailer

This blew me away

I couldn't stop laughing when I watched this. It's cool to see that people are still saying dickneck jokes even though the thread was almost a year ago. I really do hope you make a flash with some twisted plot with dickneck in it. I would fav it.

Phobotech responds:

Almost a year? It was, like, four months ago.

Hope you like what's coming!

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

It's not so bad.

The animation was great as always and the music was funny and well played. Anyways about being drafted into the army. It's not so bad, it could open many doors for you in life. Maybe you could even get a job animating commericials for the army or something. Don't worry you will be fine.

Generic Sprite Flash: 2 Generic Sprite Flash: 2

Better improvement.

From your last animation this is a big step. The effects were perfect. The explosions were done really smooth and well. It was funny at times, But perhaps you could add more style into it and maybe some kind of story. Overall it was a good flash.

Fro responds:

Next one will be better. Thanks for the review.