All 8 art Reviews

Agito Agito

Looked like I seen it before

Glad to see some air gear art around ng. Great series Agito was my favorite character in the series loved his sadistic ways. Anyways nice proportions and very well drawn.

Gárgola Gárgola

It's okay.

For being this old and what you're age I would say this is pretty good for someone who was you're age back when you drew this. It's not completely perfect but perfection does not exist. However I would like to see art you made recently to see how you're skills have improved that way I can see if you kept you're drawing skills sharp. From the looks of it if you drew this 11 years ago, then you most likely will have improved greatly.

Mexican Fender Stratocaster Mexican Fender Stratocaster

Not bad

For a first peice of art this ain't that bad. However color would be a smart thing to do. The detail is very accurate and is down to the teeth. Good job on this.

watzmann responds:

Thanks! I'll try to add colour to it but i want to make it sunburst so thats gonna be a hard thing to do since i have little to no experience. I'll definetaly try it though.

Mesmerification Mesmerification

What?

Horrible. I suggest you clean up your skills before polluting the art portal like this. Learn to add shading and straight lines. This should be deleted.

paradox9 responds:

i like trees

White Mage 3 White Mage 3

reminds me of someone.

This is just awesome. I can't belive you did this in flash 8. I would love to see you with adobe cs3 or cs4. Also she reminds me of yuna from FF because she had a green eye and a blue eye to.

Trio Force Trio Force

Great artpeice!

I really liked this one. The way you made them look adorable was very sucessfull. I look forward to your art.

DumbassDude responds:

Thanks :D

DumbassDude DumbassDude

Simplistic but elegant.

This is so simple yet it catchs the eye and is flashy. I like the way you added different colors to make it look better.

DumbassDude responds:

=D

Vampire Vampire

For ms paint this is awesome.

Now when I think of ms paint I think of very shitty drawn pictures. I guess people can use paint to make art after all. To say this is good is a understatement. The way you added shadow and details was excellent. I must say your very good at using paint.

WolfGlitch responds: